forum > Unreleased Pages tracks?

This question goes out to Richard and Rob. Are there any unreleased Pages tracks and if so, would those ever see the light of day?

Another related question: The song "Sure Enough", released by Tom Scott and sung by Richard, was this a song cut from the Pages album released in 1981, produced by Jay Graydon? It sure has the classic Pages-harmonies of the era!

Thanks, looking forward to the live show at Liseberg in Gothenburg this summer :)

March 5, 2011 | Registered CommenterKristian

No, as far as I know there aren't any unreleased Pages songs. Pretty much everything we recorded ended up on albums. I could be wrong about this given the amount of time that's passed. There are however the original Pages demos that are around somewhere that I'd like to get my hands on. I believe there were three songs that got us our deal with Epic Records which appeared on the first album. "Sure Enough" was a song written specifically for the Tom Scott album and wasn't intended for Pages.

Sent from my iPad

March 14, 2011 | Registered CommenterRichard Page

love my 45 of "Sure Enough" Richard...one of those rarities in my collection...can't wait to hear the "acoustic" music that you recorded a few weeks back..your appearence on KTLA was the first time I'd heard an acoustic Kyrie...loved it!

March 14, 2011 | Registered CommenterRik Mikals

Thanks for the clarifying answer Richard, appreciate it! If I ever get my hands on those demos floating around the net I´ll let you guys know.

March 15, 2011 | Registered CommenterKristian

I'm trying to talk him into gathering up all the unauthorized demos, cleaning them up and making an official bootleg release. Why not? They're already out there and there's no getting them back. So far he's not budging but I'll keep hounding him.

March 28, 2011 | Registered CommenterRob Page

Keep up the lobbying Rob, the fans (including me) would love hearing those demos for what they are, without the tape hiss etc. There are so many fantastic songs just waiting to be heard. Give them a forum, who knows what it will lead to :)

March 30, 2011 | Registered CommenterKristian

Come On Richard (me coaxing) ... would love a clean copy of "One More Chance" or any of those hidden gems in archives....If anyone can get it done...you can Rob...I know you have some childhood blackmail somewhere..hint hint

March 30, 2011 | Registered CommenterRik Mikals

Hello Richard! Huge fan. On Jay Graydons song catalogue this song apprears: Hit And Run
(AKA Leslie Ann) witten by: Jay Graydon Richard Page Steve George John Lang for Pages. Is this a demo song or just misinformation? Sincerely Nils from Sweden.

PS Loved you in Liseberg Göteborg Sweden 2011. DS

August 22, 2013 | Registered CommenterNils Timan

You know, the band 'Dream Theater' (I know it's Dream Theatre but it's an American band and that's the way they spell it folks), released some special making of albums and those were terrific.

For me, those bonus videos for Peculiar Life were fantastic. It was nice to watch the musicians at work. I was actually blown away by there obvious dedication to quality and precision timing.

January 28, 2014 | Registered CommenterSean Curtin