forum > Just in time for Christmas! Todd's "Cry Christmas" Chart...

Many of you have written to ask if there is sheet music available for Richard and Walter Afanasieff's wonderful "I Always Cry At Christmas." Well, officially, no, there isn't. However, leave it to the fans to figure a work around. Long time fan Todd Sheehan took it upon himself to create one and he graciously offered to let us post it FREE! You can find it here:

http://www.littledumerecordings.com/misc/VIP.html

This thread is to discuss the chart -- maybe you would have notated something differently? Mention it here. Hopefully Todd will weigh in and we can have a warm and fuzzy good old-fashioned mus-o back and forth. Or you can just generally shower Todd with praise. I'll start:

Todd, thanks a million. It looks great and I know a lot of fans out there are going to be so happy to download your gift this Christmas!

Happy holidays everyone.

November 6, 2011 | Registered CommenterRob Page

Nice. Thanks for your work on this great song Todd.

(Now to transpose it down a bit so someone other than Rich's fine tenor can sing it!)

November 6, 2011 | Registered CommenterSheepdogMomma

Hi! I'm not getting to make download of sheet music ("I always cry at Christmas") neither the print booklet ("Peculiar Life"), both Free in the VIP access. Why?! Can anybody help me? I want so much the sheet music and the print booklet! HUGs from Brazil!

November 7, 2011 | Registered CommenterAndré Luís

Andre, send an email to info@littledumerecordings.com and we'll set you up.

November 7, 2011 | Registered CommenterRob Page

Thanks Todd for the putting the chart together. Nice job. I'm sure this will be helpful to anyone wanting to perform it or just to have a copy around the piano at Christmas time.
RP

November 7, 2011 | Registered CommenterRichard Page

Many thanks Todd! I was hoping to sing this in church this year but didn't have a way until now. Thanks again!

November 8, 2011 | Registered CommenterRichard Hooper

Thanks so much, Rob, for the sheet music that you sent to my e-mail. I already posted the lyrics in one of the best websites of lyrics in Brazil. Now everybody can find, read and sing the song! See link below:

http://letras.terra.com.br/richard-page/1985651

HUGs from Brazil!

November 9, 2011 | Registered CommenterAndré Luís

no discussion.... thanks a lot!

November 11, 2011 | Registered Commenterniwre

I was hoping that the link to the chart would still be good, but it's not! Does anyone have a chart that they have done for "I Always Cry at Christmas?" Would love to have it!

November 13, 2016 | Registered CommenterMaryanne Krueger

I wrote the site to inquire if this can still be had at any fee, but no response. I LOVE this and really want to play and sing it to spread the beautiful message and Mr. Page's solo efforts. Can anyone help me?

Also would be great to have several songs from the CD "Peculiar Ife". 'when you come around', the border and others are so important to me. Any info is appreciated. Can't wait to get the new project. Didn't know it was out. Good news is I'm out of the loop cuz I'm performing

December 11, 2016 | Registered CommenterDanielle Blanchard