forum > New All stars band :

Do you know if the new all star band will tour in Europe ?
I like the new line up very much, indeed.
And it seems to me that Richard Page is more happy and relax than last year (although he was already excellent).
I hope they'll return in France soon. I'll go and see them again; this time, probably with my husband...

June 18, 2012 | Registered CommenterValerie Alma-Marie

Ringo has traditionally toured the US frequently with the All-Stars but less often in other parts of the world, so another visit to Europe may not happen due to the costs involved.

From what I have heard the band sounds fantastic this time around.

June 20, 2012 | Registered CommenterGuido Almstedt

I hope you're wrong, Guido !!!! (although what you say sounds wise...)

I write here something about this post : http://www.richardpagemusic.com/home/2012/6/19/all-starr-band-interview-wrock-cellar-magazine.html , as it doesn't accept my comment -don't know why...

There're fantastic news on this interview of Richard Page :
-he will play a third song, and it's "You Are Mine", one of my very favorite ! Great, great, great.
-the new album is out soon. And it's called : "Songs from the sketchbook" ! Why not ? Since that's Richard Page.

June 20, 2012 | Registered CommenterValerie Alma-Marie

I'll admit it.......I really wasn't much of a "Fan" prior to seeing "Ringo in Nashville". There I Visually met a VERY Relaxed and Talented Man......Richard. Now I can't get that DVD as well as Richard's CD's out of my Ears. Thanks for the Music, Richard......

Bass-ically Yours,
Rich Briere

October 3, 2013 | Registered CommenterRich Briere

All Stars Band DVD releases at all?

January 28, 2014 | Registered CommenterSean Curtin

Oh I read here that Ringo no longer comes to Europe because it's too expensive, seriously this is a bad joke !
2011 Europe was not too expensive?.I'm surprised it since 2012, 2013 and 2014 too expensive, What a kind of Manager is it?
Ringo flying with a private jet to Australia and Japan and from one city to the other city in Australia and Japan
and that is not expensive? He take overpriced prices for a photo with him at the press conference October 23, 2013
He published for Europe Octopus Garden and Ringo in Nashville dvd we should buy
but on a European tour he will not come, I have no words!

January 30, 2014 | Registered CommenterNatalie Acer