forum > Mr. Mister videos we still haven't found...

Rock Palace (1984)
Dance Fever (1984)
Thicke of the Night (1984)
Mike (Belgium, 1986)
The Noel Edmonds Show (1986)

I would also mention Solid Gold from 1984 but we're pretty sure that one never aired for whatever reason. Also we need any interview videos other than the ones we already have on YouTube, which are ,of course, Good Morning America, Sounds, the brief Daytona interview, American Bandstand, and the Japanese interview (again, those are the ones we DO have). Also, there is supposed to be a brief backstage clip of them at the 1986 American Music Awards when they were in the press room. I know someone used to have it recorded on VHS, but no longer :(. We also know French reporters taped them when they were out in Paris. And a Dutch interview for TROS. Does anyone have anything listed, or else other snippets of MTV interviews/behind the scenes/news stuff? Or else a better quality MTV Guest VJ show than what we have on YouTube already? Good quality Ritz and Daytona videos would be nice as well. A lot of the Ritz videos on particular on YouTube are poor quality, such as Into My Own Hands, Black/White, etc.

November 12, 2013 | Registered CommenterJessie S

Wow, I'd certainly love to see them.

January 28, 2014 | Registered CommenterSean Curtin